Look how beautiful products, we have to offer
The hard-wearing oven glove HAZEL has an extra-long cuff and therefore offers significantly more protection than other baking gloves because the hands and forearms are reliably covered up to the elbows. In addition, the glove is temperature resistant. It consists of a very robust special canvas material that can safely withstand contact heat of up to 50 °C.
Anyone who works in the kitchen or bakery knows that large trays are heavy and can cut into the edges. The HAZEL oven mitt is ideal for this area of application. Thanks to the puppet shape with the opposite thumb and the extra reinforced yellow surface, you can grip baking trays securely. The canvas material is resistant to contact heat and the additional polyester/cotton filling cushions against hard edges.
Overall, the baking glove consists of a very high-quality 3-part material combination. The canvas outside is particularly resilient and acts like a protective layer against contact heat, splashes, and minor mechanical hazards. The middle layer consists of a polyester-cotton filling that acts like a cushion. The inside of the oven mitt is lined with cotton terry cloth. Natural cotton is particularly soft and increases wearing comfort enormously since sweating is reduced and moisture is absorbed.
- Outside: special material made of canvas
- Filling: polyester/cotton
- Inner lining: terry cloth/cotton
- extra reinforced grip area
- Puppet shape with opposing thumb for better grip
- resistant to contact heat (up to 50 °C)
- with 44 cm extra-long, forearms protected
- very durable and robust
- ideal for working with baking sheets
- Versatile use as grill gloves or baking gloves
- 12 pairs per bag – 10 bags per case.
- 0.8 mm +/- 0.1 mm.