Look how beautiful products, we have to offer
Al-Jawad leather’s Classic assembly gloves are fabricated with superior quality crust-tanned goat/sheepskin leather which adds a smooth and tough finish needed for rigorous assembly line procedures. These work gloves feature a duzzle at their back, Our Classic Gloves are for outstanding grip and adaptability. The Classic assembly gloves are suitable to be worn while carrying out carpentry work.
- Crust-tanned goat /sheep Leather
- CE certified
- Duzzle cloth at its back
- Shirred elastic at its back
- Covered Piping
- Material: Premium goat/sheep skin leather.
- Effectiveness: Strong protection against tear, rupture, abrasion, and blade cuts.
- 10 pairs per bag – 10 bags per case.
- 0.8 mm +/- 0.1 mm.
- Assembly Gloves, Leather Gloves